(+34) 966 722 821

Secondary Education in Alicante

ELIS Secondary Education in Alicante: charting the way to higher education

El Limonar International School Villamartín follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales for subjects taught in English. Until the end of Secondary, Year 11, pupils study 80% of their day in English and the remaining 20% in Spanish. In Years 7, 8 and 9 a third language is also compulsory (French or German).

In our Secundary School in Alicante, during Year 10 and Year 11 all pupils study towards IGCSEs and follow the compulsory programme in Spanish as marked by the Spanish Ministry of Education.

Empower Your Child's Future

Schedule your visit today and experience the pathway to a thriving future.

As parents, we appreciate the comprehensive education and the dedication to language learning provided at ELIS. Our child receives a well-rounded academic foundation for future success.

– Secondary School Parent

English Immersion Programme

Pupils in our secondary education with little or no knowledge of English may be admitted to the school to join our English Immersion Programmes, which last between a term to a whole academic year.

Pupils focus their efforts in learning English in order to raise their linguistic competence to such a level which allows them to operate in the mainstream class.

ELIS Villamartín, Secondary Education in Alicante: Where talent grows all year round!


Extra-curricular activities are hugely important, not only are they a lot of fun but they provide a context in which students can develop the qualities and attributes that are so useful, both at school and later in life.

School of Music

Welcome to Music@ELIS, where your child can embark on a personalized musical journey. We offer high-quality music instruction alongside the National Curriculum from Early Years to Sixth Form.

Summer School

Our courses are open to all children, whether they attend ELIS Villamartín or not, and are designed to nurture creativity and artistic skills. Get ready for a summer of fun, learning, and making new friends!

English access course for pupils from Year 7 onwards in our Secondary School

During three months, pupils from our Secondary Education follow a highly intensive one-term course designed so that students strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the language and develop the skills needed to access the rest of the curriculum.

A journey of growth & preparation in ELIS Villamartín

Book a private tour


Discover what an ELIS Villamartín education has to offer

Start a unique learning experience in our Secondary Education

Discover the enriching educational journey that awaits your child across the various stages at ELIS Villamartín.


3 - 5 years old


5 - 11 years old


11 - 16 years old


16 - 18 years old

Next steps

Discover more about ELIS Villamartín

El Limonar International School Villamartín